Heading: PROBLEMS OF QUALITY MANAGEMENT IN EDUCATION
Codes: УДК 378.146 ББК 74.480.28
Title: The Essence and the Role of Learning Outcomes at the Present Stage of Higher Education Development
Authors: Kaldybaev S.K.
Abstract: The article characterizes the essence and the role of learning outcomes in higher education. The ratio of the target concept for educational purposes is considered; the components of learning outcomes and the implementation levels are analyzed. The development of the concept from the point of view of modern requirements to the education system is put on the view.
Keywords: learning goal, learning outcome; content, activity and personal components of the learning outcome, learning level, competence approach, learning quality assessment.
List of references: 1. The Topical Issues of Transition of
Russian Higher Education to Federal
State Educational Standards of the Third
Generation. Moscow, 2012. [in Russian].
2. Baydenko V.I. The Identification
of Competencies of Graduates as a
Necessary Stage of Designing a New
Generation of SES of HPE. Moscow,
2006. [in Russian].
3. Bespalko V.P. Programmed Instruction:
Didactic Bases. Moscow, 1970. [in Russian].
4. Bologna Process: Learning Outcomes
and Competence-Based Approach (the
book app 1). Moscow: Research Center
of Problems quality of training, 2009.
5. Kaldybaev S.K. Pedagogical
Measurement: Formation and
Development. B., 2008. [in Russian].
6. Education Development Concept of
the Kyrgyz Republic till 2020. B., 2012.
7. Guidelines for the Design of State
Educational Standards of Higher
Education on the Basis of Competence-
Based Approach and Their Construction
Based Curriculum at the Institutions
of Higher Education of the Kyrgyz
Republic. B., 2012. [in Russian].
8. Planning Mandatory Mathematics
Learning Outcomes. Moscow:
Prosveshchenie, 1989. [in Russian].
9. ECTS Users’ Guide. Final Version.
10. Simonov V.P. Educational Management.
Know-How in Education. Moscow,
2009. [in Russian].
11. Simonov V.P. Chernenko E.G. Ten-Point
Scale to Assess the Degree of Training
Subjects. Moscow: Graf-Press, 2002.
12. Education Development Strategy of the
Kyrgyz Republic for 2012–2020. B.,
2012. [in Russian].
13. Requirements for Knowledge and Skills
of Students: Curriculum and Methodical
Analysis. Moscow: Pedagogika, 1987.
14. ECTS Users’ Guide (2005) Brussels:
Directorate-General for Education and
Culture. Available at: http://ec.europa.
15. Taxonomy of educational objectives:
The classification of educational goals.
Handbook I. Cognitive Domain. (Ed. By
B.S. Bloom). New York, 1956 .
16. The 2012 Bucharest Ministerial Conference.
Available at: http://www.bolognabucharest2012.
17. The European qualifications framework
for lifelong learning (EQF), European