Heading: INNOVATIONS IN CONTINUING EDUCATION
Codes: УДК 371.2 ББК 74.247
Title: Development of the Public Assessment of Private School Education
Authors: Yudina E.A.
Abstract: The problem of forming of the reputation of Russian private schools at different stages of their formation is discussed. The stages of the formation of private schools are defined.
Keywords: private school, reputation, educational concepts, educational complex.
List of references: 1. Jurinskiy A. The History of Foreign
Pedagogy. Moscow. Publishing group
«FORUM»; «INFRA-M”. 1998.
2. Kordle S.V. The Development of
Private Schools in Russia and Great
Britain as a factor of state reforming
of education. Author’s abstract. Diss.
Dr. Sci.(Education). Krasnodar. 2007.
3. New Federal Law “On Education in The
Russian Federation” of December 21,
2012. No. 273. Мoscow. Prospect. 2013.
4. Ozhegov S.I. Shvedova N.U. Explanatory
Dictionary of the Russian Language.
Available at: http://ozhegov.org/.
5. The Provision on the State Accreditation
of Educational Activity of November 18,
2013 No. 1039. [in Russian].
6. School “7 keys”. Available at: http://
school7keys.com/. [in Russian].
7. Explanatory Dictionary by Dal V. ONLINE.
Available at: http://vidahl.agava.
ru. [in Russian].
8. Shevelev M.S. Explanatory Dictionary
of the Russian Language. Moscow. 1988.